Representing a leading manufacturers of metal seated ball valves with experience and application knowledge to select the right valve. These valves are built to withstand the most severe applications which include high temperatures; high pressures; high cycling; and exposure to abrasive, corrosive and caustic media. Valves can be supplied with either manual or with actuation capabilities.
Zero leakage metal seated ball valves are made to provide isolation for:
- Steam Isolation for thermal steam injection
- Isolation for vent and drains in the Power industry
- They resist attack from abrasive materials such as magnetite or ferrous oxides
- Withstand pressures up to 4500 psi
- Take on temperatures up to 1400 Degrees Farenheit
SABA Instruments is the choice for all of your zero leakage, metal seated ball valve applications